Friday, May 7, 2021

Little Me

Pain inside me, burning, like exploding fire, surrounding me, swallowing me up, can't breathe, can't move, can't see, eyes swimming, drowning, trapped, screaming but no one hears me. 

The little me inside of me, the other me...trying to get out, trying to be heard, the one that's been repressed, suppressed, oppressed, for so very long, yelling at me from the inside, making me feel like my brain might explode, making me feel....crazy.

Why is this happening...again? What did I do wrong? Trapped in this self-made prison...again. 

 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/better/health/how-being-angry-can-sometimes-be-good-you-ncna801661

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Fountain of Giving

The tale of the Fountain of Giving... In a beautiful forest, surrounded by tall trees, singing birds, animals large and small, stands a ston...